The other day I ate kimchi cup noddles and made a very fail-tasting tamago…
As my hunger was not satisfied, and I had really old kimchi in my fridge… I decided to make kimchi jeon / kimchi pancake!
Do follow aeri’s kitchen’s recipe for it here!
The sticky batter~
I didn’t have frying mix.. so I used more flour…
And I added more water to thin it down…
It didn’t turn out crispy at all ;A;
I think it’s also because I failed to cut the kimchi into smaller pieces haha ^^;;
^ This was on my 2nd try to flip the pancake haha.
My first try was terrible!
I want to try it with frying mix soon~ =3=
Also I ate everything on my own over 2 days X_X;;
Think I should half the recipe in future haha
Came across different recipes for Nutella hot chocolate, but decided to make my own..
Too lazy with cinnamon and all that haha.
What you will need:
1) Pour the amount of milk you want to consume into a cup to measure how much you will need
2) In a pot, heat up 1/4 of the milk and stir continuously
Milk burns quite fast, so remember to switch your fire to low heat.
3) Once milk turns hot, stir in one spoonful of Nutella spread [depending on how sweet you would like it, feel free to add more. In my first attempt, I used 2 spoons of Nutella and found it wayyyy too sweet!]
4) Start melting the nutella by stirring continously
5) When chocolate is melted, add in the rest of the milk. Stir until well combined then pour to serve~!
It’s really yummy!
You can make it more “complicated” and fancy by adding cinnamon powder, whipped cream and dusting off with cocoa powder or chocolate sprinkles.. but I’m too lazy for such things and just wanted a quick hot chocolate fix :P
Enjoy your cuppa! <3